Download Batman Forever Full Movie | Free Download Of Batman Forever

Genres: Fantasy , Crime , Action
Actors: Joe Grifasi , Rene Auberjonois , Elizabeth Sanders , Debi Mazar , Drew Barrymore , Pat Hingle , Michael Gough , Chris O’Donnell , Nicole Kidman , Jim Carrey , Tommy Lee Jones , Val Kilmer , Philip Moon , Jessica Tuck , Dennis Paladino
Director: Joel Schumacher
Country: United Kingdom, United States
Year: 1995
IMDB Rating: 5.4/10 (125721 votes)

The Dark Knight of Gotham City confronts a dastardly duo: Two-Face and the Riddler. Formerly District Attorney Harvey Dent, Two-Face incorrectly believes Batman caused the courtroom accident which left him disfigured on one side; he has unleashed a reign of terror on the good people of Gotham. Edward Nygma, computer-genius and former employee of millionaire Bruce Wayne, is out to get the philanthropist; as The Riddler he perfects a device for draining information from all the brains in Gotham, including Bruce Wayne’s knowledge of his other identity. Batman/Wayne is/are the love focus of Dr. Chase Meridan. Former circus acrobat Dick Grayson, his family killed by Two-Face, becomes Wayne’s ward and Batman’s new partner Robin the Boy Wonder.

Film Review

Simple. Batman Forever takes a whole new direction of Burton's first two masterpieces that do dominate these. Burton and Keaton aren't in this one. It's all more open for mainstream and basically dulled the characters to less details and less energizing characters I'd expect as Burton and Nolan achieved. The actors don't fit with the rolls, except Alfred who stays the same dude he was even in Burton's films. I can say, this one was very nostalgic and very mesmerizing to me because I remember seeing the intro over and over because of how retro and comic-like it was. It's more comic-bookish than realistic. But I enjoy watching it even though it's dull creativity and lack of effort Schumacher put in. Burton, would've brought this film with his style of course but it would've topped this one off but sometimes, you can't erase what's written in stone–Forever.

(I'm not sure if this has spoilers but just in case) While this film completely ruins the atmosphere and best qualities about Batman, there are glimpses of the darkness and no-nonsense Batman sometimes here which save it from being a total disaster.For starters, Val Kilmer is a decent enough Bruce Wayne but only 40% of the time does he keep the brooding and intimidating presence as Batman that made criminals afraid. The other 60% of the time, Batman isn't the reclusive Dark Knight. Instead, he engages in intellectual conversations, cracks jokes, acts like a pop culture icon, and doesn't have the intensity Micheal Keaton or even Christian Bale have in the role.Jim Carrey was not a good pick for the Riddler because he basically acts like a more over the top Joker with silly one-liners and way too much comedy for a Batman movie. The Riddler's actual back-story isn't really that bad but The Riddler has class and elegance in the comic books and someone like that sh…

Joel Schumacher and Val Kilmer's Batman film was a big hit at the time, and has aged reasonably well in my opinion."Forever" does well enough in maintaining the entertainment value of the Burton films, whilst making it all more light and kid-friendly.Nicole Kidman plays Dr Chase Meridian, the love interest for Val Kilmer's Batman and Bruce Wayne who tries to find out what has the trauma of losing his parents done to Bruce's mind, who is the mysterious Batman, and which one does she love.This is the first film which goes to show a bit of Batman's origins and more on Bruce Wayne, and that works well although more of the story has been lost in the final cut of the film.The Boy of Wonder, Robin also known as Dick Grayson also appears, played by Chris O'Donnell, who also pays a small homage to Burt Ward's Robin at some point in the film. but the main focus are Batman and his two villains, which to me are the weak points of this film.Two-Face, played …